Bamboo is made from natural vegetation. The bamboo plant is a highly renewable resource that is able to grow to maturity in as little as three to five years. The use of natural materials is an important trend in the construction industry right now. As people are becoming more ecologically conscious they are demanding products that reflect these values.
Cold Press Solid Boards with world best click system, easy to install and maintain, durable and stable. Golden Elite bamboo floors have a market leading colour selections and finish, 25 years domestic finish warranty, superb E0 emission.
Thanks to its unique composition, bamboo is naturally designed for strength.
- Unlike wood, bamboo has no rays or knots, allowing it to withstand more stress throughout the length of each stalk.
- Bamboo’s sectional anatomy, both as a cane and on a microscopic fiber level, enhances its structural integrity.
- The high silica content in bamboo fibers means the material cannot be digested by termites.
- Bamboo contains different chemical extractives than hardwood, which make it better suited for gluing.
Compared to hardwood and other flooring options, bamboo has a high climatic suitability because it grows in the tropics. This makes it a suitable option for areas where hardwood does not work so well. Bamboo also does well in both arid and humid climates because it does not swell and contract like hardwood.
When considering the durability of the flooring combined with the looks, and eco-friendly factor, bamboo flooring is one of the most cost effective options for a home because it is less likely to need repair in the long run.
Style & Variety
No matter what taste there is to consider, bamboo flooring has an option guaranteed to please. The natural grain provides a unique look. Regardless, there is a bamboo flooring choice to suit any décor.
Bamboo flooring adds an extra touch to the home, providing a comfortable feeling because of the natural look and feel of the material. The naturally attractive material may even evoke a sense of serenity.
Easy to Maintain
Bamboo is relatively easy to maintain. You just have to sweep or vacuum it regularly to remove small particle debris. You can also occasional damp mop it, or clean it with a non wax, non-alkaline, hardwood or bamboo floor cleanser.
- Wear and tear can lead to a dull appearance, drying or warping. To renew, seal and protect the surface, the bamboo requires refinishing.
- Refinishing and sealing a bamboo floor is much the same as refinishing and sealing any hardwood floor; it takes a little effort, but the results are worth it.